AuthorMessage
Salman27

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT   Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm

Home > Bollywood > Movie Talk >

SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT

By Eye TV India Bureau

The LNJ Bhilwara group has signed on Bollywood star Salman Khan as its new brand ambassador for its Mayur Suitings , in its bid to further highlight the mass appeal of the brand and create a strong consumer connect across the country. Announcing this to the media, Group Joint Managing Director Riju Jhunjhunwala says, "Mayur Suitings is a brand that is known for its value for money offering and high quality. We are proud to have Salman Khan as our brand ambassador who is the perfect fit for the brand and enjoys a great aspirational connect with consumers across all segments. Looking forward, our endeavor is to establish Mayur Suitings as a dominant player in the market. "

Promoting the 'feel good and look good factor' for the brand will be a 40- seconder in which Salman dons his Mayur Suitings suit and attracts the attention of the opposite sex with his charm and style. The campaign closes with the signature tagline - 'Stars ki Pasand'!

Speaking on the occasion, Salman says, "I have always been particular about my looks and the clothes I wear. Mayur Suitings is a great and dynamic brand that offers everything that I have been looking for. Their fabrics is smooth, comfortable, elegant and add to my style. I am honored to be associated to this brand and 'am looking forward to being closely involved with it".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
عا

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT   Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:30 am

thank you sooooo much

with me love and thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nirvana

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Search ends for missing fishing crew in Antarctic

It is not clear what caused the No 1 In Sung to sink
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Fishing crew missing in Antarctic
Search crews from New Zealand have called off the hunt for 17 missing fishermen from a South Korean trawler that sank in the Southern Ocean.

Five of the 42-man crew died and 20 were rescued after the No 1 In Sung went down about 2,000km (1,250 miles) south of New Zealand.

It sank at about 0630 New Zealand time on Monday (1930 GMT) in calm waters.

The crew included nationals from South Korea, China, Indonesia, the Philippines and Russia.

The 20 crew who were rescued were picked up by another fishing boat operating nearby.

Quick sinking
New Zealand rescuers said it was not clear why the boat sank. Conditions were calm and no SOS was sent.

Search co-ordinator Dave Wilson said it was extremely unlikely anyone could survive in the icy waters for very long.

"Unfortunately the Southern Ocean is an extremely unforgiving environment.

"With the sea temperatures around 2C, survival times for crew members in the water would be very short. The medical advice is that those who did not suffer cardiac arrest on entering the water would likely be unconscious after one hour, and unable to be resuscitated after two hours," he said.

"We understand the vessel sank very quickly and the crew had to abandon ship without time to put on adequate emergency gear. Sadly, it is exceedingly unlikely that anyone not picked up yesterday could have survived," he added.

A spokesman for the boat's owner, In Sung corporation, said the boat sank within 30 minutes.

"We are trying hard to find the reason why it sank so quickly," he told AFP news agency.

"We believe the vessel might have been hit by an iceberg or a strong wave, although we have yet to secure any evidence of this. We are now collecting information from the surviving crew."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kirk Sanford
spela poker online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sports24x

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 pm

this forum is a good source for getting information about our beloved salman khan....just love him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gossipexpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT   

Back to top Go down

SALMAN DONS MAYUR SUIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1